Are you looking to join a consultancy company with a strong global growth agenda? Do you want to make a change and be a trusted advisor for our clients, who will turn to you for guidance on how to leverage data, analytics and AI to make a positive impact? Do you want to be part of driving change with the help of technology?
Now you have the opportunity to join Qinshift as our head of Service Offering within data, analytics and AI. Be a part of a newly shaped technology player with deep roots in Europe, with global ambitions and long experience. You will be coming in at the start of our journey, influencing both our clients and our internal future within data, analytics and AI.
WHAT WE DO
Qinshift is a newly formed IT consultancy, but with a long history. We have about 3000 employees spanning across 14 offices in Europe. Dedicated to providing cutting-edge solutions to mid- and large sized businesses, we’re seeking to harness the power of data, analytics, and AI. We are a team of dynamic professionals committed to helping our clients thrive in the digital age. We are looking for a dynamic and visionary leader to join us as the Head of Service Offering for Data, Analytics and AI.
As the Head of Service Offering - Data and Analytics, you will play a pivotal role in shaping and driving our service offerings in the realms of data, analytics, and artificial intelligence. You will be responsible for end-to-end service package development, financial performance, marketing, pre-sales activities, and client engagement. This role demands strategic thinking from someone who can roll up their sleeves and work hands-on as an Architect, Business Consultant or similar, actively engaging with clients to deliver the best possible solutions.
- Service Offer Package Development: Define, refine, and innovate our data, analytics, and AI service offerings to meet client needs and market demands.
- P&L Ownership: Manage the profit and loss of the service offering, ensuring financial targets are met or exceeded.
- Marketing: Collaborate with the marketing team to create compelling collateral and campaigns to promote our service offerings.
- Pre-Sales: Engage in pre-sales activities, including proposal development, client presentations, and solution architecture.
- Client Engagement: Attend client meetings to understand their needs, discuss our service offerings, and build strong client relationships.
- Offer Approval: Approve offers related to the data and analytics service offering before they are sent to clients.
- Hands-On Engagement: This role demands a strategic thinker who can also roll up their sleeves and work hands-on as an architect, Business Consultant or similar, actively engaging with clients across Europe and beyond to deliver outstanding solutions.
THIS IS YOU
We’re looking for an experienced professional with experience in leading and managing data, analytics, or AI service offerings in a consultancy or similar environment.
- Proven track record from similar roles.
- Strong business acumen and experience managing the financial performance of service offerings.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to engage and influence clients.
- Technical proficiency in data analytics tools, AI technologies, and relevant programming languages.
- Strategic thinking and the ability to innovate and adapt in an evolving industry.
- Comfortable in English both spoken and written.
WHY JOIN US?
With already 3000 employees spanning across Europe, our aim is to grow fast. This position will be strategically important as data, analytics and AI are shaping the technology landscape right now. This is a unique opportunity to join and influence, right at the beginning of a strong growth journey. Your future agenda, and how we shape the market with our service offering, is up to you.
If you are a visionary leader with a passion for data, analytics, and AI, and you are ready to make a significant impact in the IT consultancy industry, we invite you to apply for the position of Head of Service Offering - Data and Analytics at Qinshift.
READY TO ACT?
We process the applications on an ongoing basis, which could mean that the process ends before the final application date, so don't wait to apply.
If you have any questions you are welcome to reach out to recruiting manager Liselott Lading at +46 766 44 70 33 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Hybrid Remote in one of our core sites Malmö, Stockholm, Prague, Wroclaw, Sofia, Skopje or Belgrade.