Do you want to be creative in an environment where new ideas are highly appreciated? Do you want to make a change and be a trusted advisor for our clients, who turn to you for guidance on how to leverage technology in making a positive impact? Are you looking to join in on a strong growth agenda, going from local to global? Now is your chance to join us at Stratiteq, driving business evolution through digitalization within Telecom.
WHY CHOOSE STRATITEQ
At Stratiteq, we take pride in what we do, and we genuinely want to make a difference. We purposely choose projects that make an impact, both for our clients and for society.
We are currently on a merge agenda together with our sister companies under the Qinsihift umbrella, creating lots of opportunities when shaping our common future.
We pride ourselves of being a people-centric organization and your personal development and well-being is always our priority. As a company, we care for diversity, equality, and sustainability, and we're very proud of the skills and character of our people.
What We Do
Stratiteq empowers companies and organizations to achieve their goals by using all the potentials of technology. We do this by delivering technology and strategy implementations for smart decision-making. Among other industries, we focus on companies within Telecom Media and Technologies. To name a few of our current technologies, we are working with Microsoft Azure, AWS, IoT, RTLS, AI, Machine Learning and Power BI.
THIS IS THE JOB
With your experience from the TMT field, you will guide clients by bridging the gap between digitalization possibilities and current obstacles, while understanding the challenges and opportunities within the TMT industry. With your focus on our clients´ business and strategies your job is to transform them to requirement specifications and transformation plans.
When you engage with international clients, you will showcase our achievements and demonstrate the value of our services. Your proactive approach will contribute to business development, whilst utilizing your network to seek new opportunities. You spend about 50% of your time in presales activities and 50% in delivering strategies and roadmaps etc.
- Conduct analysis of client requirements, processes and systems to identify improvements within digital transformation.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including clients, business stakeholders, and technical experts.
- Engage in sales activities leading to new business.
- Provide guidance and consultancy on BSS best practices, industry trends, and emerging technologies to support client decision-making.
- Develop comprehensive business cases and implementation plans for projects, outlining timelines, resource requirements, and expected outcomes.
- Guide and advice in the execution and management of projects, ensuring adherence to project plans, timelines, and budgets.
- Deliver presentations, workshops, and training sessions to clients, conveying complex concepts in a concise manner.
We are looking for an experienced professional from the TMT industry. Primarily we need someone who has:
- A track record of driving organizational change through digitalization.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Several years of experience in the TMT industry in Europe, including knowledge of BSS concepts, processes and systems like billing, customer care, revenue assurance and order management.
- An entrepreneurial mindset with a history of taking initiatives and managing long-term investments.
- Comfortable in English both spoken and written.
YOUR FUTURE TEAM
You will be part of our business consultancy team, where we gather Business Consultants on a global scale. Together we form a community where we collaborate to reach our goals – both strategically and on an everyday basis. Our team vision is to be seen as the leading business consultancy in the tech industry, bridging the gap between business and technology to drive true impact. We believe that in today's digital age, technology and business go hand in hand, and our role is to facilitate the convergence of the two. At Stratiteq, Business Consultancy is a discipline with a lot of focus and growth. Our team’s aim is to expand our practice, unlocking its potential in new markets. You will be an important person for this journey, reporting to manager Liselott Lading, located in Malmö, Sweden.
Ready to discover a career at Stratiteq?
Our application processing is ongoing.
If you have any questions, reach out directly to recruiting manager Liselott Lading at +46 766 44 70 33 or at email@example.com
TYPE OF EMPLOYMENT
Permanent Employment, Location: Hybrid Remote in Europe, preferably in the DE, SE or CZ.