WHAT WE DO
Stratiteq helps companies and organizations to become sustainable data-driven businesses. We do this by delivering technology and strategy implementations for smart decision-making. Our primary focus is companies within Healthcare, Real Estate and Public Transport. We use platforms such as Microsoft Azure, AWS, Dynamics 365, Qlik, and Power BI, to name a few. Regarding the custom development we work with technologies such as C#, .NET, React, Vue etc.
WHY CHOOSE STRATITEQ
At Stratiteq, we take pride in what we do, and we genuinely want to make a difference for our clients. We purposely choose projects that make an impact, both for them and for society.
You'll join a team of passionate and creative craftspeople with high skills to learn from. You'll work on exciting and challenging tasks with your team, engaged with the organization. You'll be encouraged to stay curious about your craft and keep learning. You, too, will get to take pride in what you do, and that's a promise.
Since the autumn of 2021 we have been part of Aricoma which is a big player within the ICT-market in Europe. We see this as a great opportunity to broaden our horizon and evolve our international work environment. Being a part of Aricoma also brings us an enormous network of experts within different fields of the market.
THIS IS THE ROLE
Stratiteq is on an exciting journey ahead and being a part of Aricoma opens a lot of opportunities to collaborate with our sister companies as well as form the future scene for People and Culture. Our current People and Culture Manager will continue her journey as VP People & Culture within Aricoma Digital, therefore we are looking for someone that she can pass the torch to. Someone who really finds inspiration in driving a people agenda.
As a People & Culture Manager at Stratiteq you always lead with both business and people in mind. You build trustful relationships by inspiring and developing people. You will oversee the people agenda and be responsible for the employee experience together with your team, this through engaging and motivating people within the whole organization.
You will be deploying People & Culture practices, processes, and tools to enable the organization to thrive and grow.
Since Stratiteq is a part of Aricoma Digital you will be a part of the European People & Culture team. Your focus however will be on leading the People & Culture team in Sweden. The team itself consists of several talented and experienced recruiters.
Your main responsibilities will be.
- Secure operational excellence in implementing and maintaining P&C processes and working methods
- Contribute to creating a great employee experience
- Drive employee engagement and managing change to ensure motivated employees
- Support the development of a value-driven organization
- Be responsible for growth within the company through recruitment
- Contribute to build up business competence, leadership and talent pipeline and support managers and co-workers in their development
- Drive the Leadership Academy at Stratiteq
- Be an active member of Stratiteq’s management team
- Coach and support managers about people related topics
THIS IS YOU
To succeed in the role, you are used to acting as a trusted partner with leaders as well as employees. As we are in a continuously changing environment, you need to be able to communicate in a clear and inspiring way to support and enable change.
You will have a great opportunity to expand your skillset on the job. But we see that you bring the following skills to the table.
- University degree in Human Resources or related field
- Solid background within People & Culture/HR with a minimum of 3 years of managerial experience
- Successful implementation and project management of operational and strategically People & Culture initiatives and processes
- Knowledge of Swedish employment law practice
- Comfortable in English and Swedish, both spoken and written
- You are used to communicating, coaching and influencing in a way that is grounded in building trust
It is also a plus if you have experience of working in a matrix and high growth organization. Since Stratiteq is a consultant company working within Tech and Strategy it is also a merit if you have a business background in either of these areas.
WE CARE ABOUT YOU
Our people are the stars of the show, and we hope you will thrive in our culture. Our three core values are competence, business focus, and passion. As simple as that. Yet very important. You will get a benefits package focused on your development and well-being. It includes a personal yearly competence budget, a healthy work-life balance policy, and an extensive health check-up. As a company, we care for diversity, equality, and sustainability, and we are proud of the skills and character of our people.
We process the applications on an ongoing basis, which could mean that the process ends before the final application date, so don't wait to apply.
If you have any questions or care for more information, don’t be a stranger. Our current People & Culture Manager Tanja is happy to help you.
0766-44 70 22